Thursday 3 July 2014

This Little Bird


Business Owner:  Michelle Corrigan
Name of Business: This Little Bird

Website address: www.thislittlebird.org     Twitter : @thislittlebird_M

 



Tell us about your business: Delivering  relationship and sexual health education in schools. After doing some research I discovered a gap and wanted to work in this area. I was struggling with resources and materials and I approached the Centre for Entrepreneurship at LJMU, they helped me with funding which enabled me to get my business off the ground.

Who are your customers? Secondary schools and Academies

What is the best thing about owning you own business? The freedom and opportunities that it gives me 
 

What is your top business tip? "Seek advice and ask questions"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment